The Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ) awards funding to MCZ personnel to support publication-related activities, in furthering dissemination of research. Grants can be used to offset:
- Open-access charges for publications
- Journal page charges associated with publications
MCZ faculty-curators, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Terms & Conditions
- Funding for publications related to zoological research
- Up to $2,500 per publication
- All publications must acknowledge the Wetmore Colles Fund (e.g., “Published by a grant from the Wetmore Colles Fund.”)
- Funding must be requested in advance of publication. Post-publication requests for reimbursement willnot be considered.